Annons:
Tagenglish-language
Read 3929 times
Evelina
2018-06-27 06:01

Anyone with experience as an ESL teacher?

I was wondering if anyone knows anyone who has taught English as a Second Language (ESL) in a foreign country. 

I understand most places require a university degree in any subject and a TOEFL certificate. 

I have been thinking about so that I could travel for a period of time to Russia. Confused

Annons:
Leia
2018-06-27 15:26

I can’t say I know anyone who or anything about the matter, but travelling to Russia sounds super exciting!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2018-06-27 17:08

I have a friend who taught ESL in Zimbabwe! He really enjoyed his time there, so it definitely seems worth it! I also looked into ESL myself, as I wanted to teach in Korea, however since I haven't finished my degree yet I didn't get too far into research. I do know that often companies are set up in order to find work for people who wish to teach (in my case EPIK are an example) They give quite a lot of holiday for travelling and exploring as well as a decent salary and an apartment to live in, so it's definitely worth looking into!

Evelina
2018-07-01 06:02

#1 I'm not sure if I will ever do it, but it would be an adventure!

Evelina
2018-07-01 06:12

#2 Okay, wow! I will definitely have to look up the companies that set everything up for those who want to teach in Russia. Thumbs up

Scroll to top
Annons: