Annons:
Tagenglish-language
Read 2465 times
=^_^=
2019-03-12 15:01

Learning apps for English

Hello beautiful people! I'd like to get better at English and was wondering if you have any recommendations on good apps that teaches you the language?

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Annons:
Evelina
2019-03-12 15:24

#1 I can’t give you any advice on the apps. I use Duolingo as a 1st step to beginner language learning, but I think you an advanced learner so it would be too easy for you. I would recommend reading or listening to audiobooks, podcasts, the news and movies in English. I think reading or listening to subjects that use unfamiliar vocabulary would Help you expand your knowledge. 😊

Leia
2019-03-12 23:49

I would have said Duolingo as well but your English seems to exceed that! I think the recommendations Evelina has made would be useful!

If you have a notebook you could write phrases or words you struggle with and we could Help here on Savvity to Help interpret them 🙂

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

=^_^=
2019-03-13 17:14

Thanks to both of you! I got some good suggestions from a friend too, writing grocery lists and keeping a diary in English. I will do my best and hopefully get better! =^_^=

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Niklas
2019-03-13 20:52

I recommend Grammarly. You know enough to write well so an app that correct your spelling should get you to the next step. It's free to try.

» Grammarly keyboard app - if you aren't an English teacher

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: